Copywriter, Creative Director, Art Director, Content Editor, Designer, Guitar and Bass player, Composer, Painter, Cook, Father of 3 + dog, Theater set painter, Record shop salesman, Husband, Exterminator, Radio DJ, Apple picker, Bell boy, Songwriter, Diamond cuter, Delivery boy, New York Deli worker, Gardner, Waiter (one night was enough)
Amir is the most creative person I know, we worked together in the past 10 years, at MSN IL and at Coaching Interactive.
I recommend Amir to any company, he is a real asset and a wonderful person, he is a good friend and works from the heart".
Doron Libshtein, CEO
Coaching Interactive LTD
Global Marketing Program Director at IBM
"Probably the most talented and creative person (with a capital P)
I have had the chance to work with. Amir has a unique way of seeing things, a great gift enables him to reach extraordinary insights"
VP of strategy and planning at LEAD - Grey group israel.
"עמיר הוא אחד האנשים המלהיבים ביותר לעבוד איתם, היכולת שלו להמציא וליצור תוך זמן קצר איננה ניתנת בכלל להגדרה או להשוואה למשהו שראיתי בכל שנותי בשוק העבודה".
Some clients, brands and agencies I work / worked with:
Since 2009 – Independent freelance copywriter and screenwriter. Creative director of Branding and advertising projects.
Head of branding & partner at Blue-Monkeys video productions.
Developing an environmental animation project for kids.
Developing an educational 3d game for English learning
Member of The Laboring souls Ethnic/Rock band
2003 – 2009 – Partner and Creative Director at Lead, an agency which specialized in B2B, direct and interactive advertising, branding and marketing. The agency is a subsidiary of Ogilvy and a part of Adler Chomsky & Wershavsky – Israel’s largest advertising group.
Clients include: Bezeq (Israel largest telecom group), Pelephone (cellular), Sunday (Solar Energy), Yashir Investment house, Dexel Pharma, Microsoft, Lenovo, Lev cinemas, Shoken newspapers (Ha-Ir), Do-it kitchens, Audi, Hadera Paper, Graffiti (retail) and more.
- 2008 Effie award for effective marketing campaign for Bezeq
- Direct campaign for Pelephone – finalist at Cannes Lions 2006
- Direct campaign for Audi enters Directory magazine.
- Direct campaign for Shoken Newspapers enters Directory magazine.
- 3 Awards from Microsoft worldwide for creativity and excellence in marketing.
2002 – Partner and Creative Director at Mr.com – creative shop providing cross-media solutions for: IBM, MSN, Microsoft, ECI, Amdocs and more.
2000 – Amir joined the founding team of MSN Israel, as Chief Editor and Creative Director, where he was in charge of the content (working mainly with content partners), the design of the portal, and the development of marketing and creative solutions for advertisers and sponsors.
- Created the MSN Messenger launch campaign – which won the “Start” 2001 Interactive campaign of the year.
1993 – 2000 – Senior Art Director and Copywriter at Fogel-Levin O&M
Created TV and print campaigns for clients such as:
IBM, Subaru, Phillip Morris, Bezeq, Unilever, Maariv newspaper,
Mercantile Bank, Egged, the Loto, Tevel (Cable TV).
Taught Advertising course in WIZO College of Design.
Amir’s Creative wins pitches for Mercantile Bank, Egged, Lotto and more.
Print campaign for Parliament (Phillip Morris) – finalist in New York Festival.
Enters Archive magazine. (Issue 4-1995)
Print campaign for IBM Enters Archive magazine (Amir did copy, art, and illustration). (Issue 1-1997)
The IBM campaign is published in I magazine, Japan and in marketing books published by McGraw-Hill.
(Otot Awards – (Israel’s advertising association awards):
- Silver Award + Banking campaign of the year – Mercantile Bank
- Silver Award for “Home Cinema” ad for Tevel (Cable TV)
- Silver Award for Mercantile Bank print ad.
- Silver Award for Lotto TV campaign “Chish Gad”
- Gold Award for radio spot Machsenei Ofana (Fashion outlets)
- Effective Banking campaign of the year (Mercantile).
- Egged TV spot wins Otot (Israel’s advertising awards) campaign of the month
- “Shapam” Radio Awards – (Israel’s broadcast association) “King of the Jingle” Award for Blue Square radio spots.
- New York Festival finalist for Social security campaign (as a freelance)
1991-1994 – Art Director and Copywriter at Linial DDB.
Clients include: VW, Audi, Alliance tires, Unilever, A Dori, ZIM.
- New York Festival finalist for VW “safty” print campaign.
- New York Festival finalist for Alliance tires TV campaign.
1991- Art Director at Symbol-Peres.- Mostly fashion clients.
1987-1991 Student at the WIZO college of design, Haifa.
Silver Award - international student competition for Poster designed for the World Health Organization (UN), regarding high blood pressure.